What You Will Learn
- Describe the ASP exam blueprint
- Describe the Pearson VUE testing process
- Describe certification requirements and scoring
- Review test-taking and study strategies
- Demonstrate an understanding of the ASP exam blueprint by answering sample questions
- Evaluate knowledge gaps and strengths
- Develop a study plan
- Locate resources to fill knowledge gaps and reinforce strengths
Length & Time
3 day - 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM ET
Levels (Experience with Topic)
Beginner: 0-4 years
Live Virtual Classroom
Richard Lindsey, CSP, SMS
Registration and attendance at, or participation in, ASSP professional development, constitutes an agreement by the registrant to ASSP’s use and distribution of the attendee’s image or voice in photographs, videotapes, electronic reproductions, and audio tapes of such events and activities.
Attendees also agree to adhere to ASSP’s Code of Professional Conduct. ASSP reserves the right to remove attendees not behaving consistent with the Code of Conduct.
- We will grant full refunds to those who submit written requests within 10 business days of the start date of the course by emailing email@example.com.
- Learners who register but do not attend their course, or who attempt to cancel after the deadline, will not receive a refund.
- If learning resources such as standards or videos are included in the registration price of your course and you access those resources using your ASSP My Learning account prior to the course’s start date, you will be ineligible for a refund.
- We charge a $25 processing fee for substitutions.
- Submit substitutions in writing within 10 business days of the start date of the course by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. If pricing for the new attendee changes the total cost of attending the event, we will charge or refund you the difference.
- We reserve the right to cancel any course at any time and to substitute faculty should unforeseen events occur.
- If, for any reason, we must cancel a course or event, liability is limited solely to the registration fees paid.
- We are not responsible for other expenses incurred, including travel and accommodation fees for in-person courses.
Please click here for the full education policies and procedures