Effective training is crucial for preventing workplace injuries and fatalities. The key is understanding the best tools and techniques for educating your workers, so that the knowledge will stay with them after the training is over. ASSP: Training and Education provides expert insights on how you can educate your workers on how to stay safe on the job site.
Attend 10 concurrent sessions on topics including:
- Developing an effective and consistent OSH training program
- The power of storytelling as a training tool
- Using technology for construction safety training
- Giving an effective safety training presentation
- Transitioning to virtual safety training
- Safety in the eyes of Gen Y and Z
- 10 Concurrent Sessions featuring live Q&A with the speaker
- Virtual expo access & networking
- 30-day access to all recorded education sessions
- Earn up to 1.0 CEUs
- 20% off all ASSP gear
Schedule Of Events
By participating in this event, you agree to ASSP sharing your full contact information with exhibitors and sponsors. To opt-out, visit the event platform, navigate to your attendee profile and select “No” under “Do you consent to sharing your data?”
Attendees also agree to adhere to ASSP’s Code of Professional Conduct.
Substitutions and Cancellations
ASSP will grant full refunds to cancellation requests received by February 24 via email to email@example.com. After February 24, no refunds will be issued.