OSHA regulations provide the foundation for creating safer, healthier workplaces. Understanding these regulations and how they apply to your workplace can help you prevent injuries and illnesses and know what to expect from an OSHA audit or inspection so you can be prepared. The ASSP Compliance Virtual Event will give you the knowledge you need to effectively manage safety and health and comply with OSHA regulations.
Attend 6 concurrent sessions on topics including:
- Workplace examinations, inspections and audits
- OSHA 1910.146 and confined space entry
- OSHA’s process safety management standard
- Maintaining respiratory protection programs during COVID-19
- Exercising employer rights in an OSHA inspection
- 6 Concurrent Sessions featuring live Q&A with the speaker
- A digital copy of ASSP A10.0 – 2019, The Construction and Demolition Operations Compendium of Standards
- A digital copy of ANSI/ASSP Z359.1 – 2016, The Fall Protection Code
- A digital copy of ASSP GM – Z10.101 – 2019 Guidance Manual: Keep Your People Safe in Smaller Organizations
- Earn up to .6 CEUs
- Virtual expo access & networking
- 30-day access to all recorded education sessions
- 20% off all ASSP gear
By participating in this event, you agree to ASSP sharing your full contact information with exhibitors and sponsors. To opt-out, visit the event platform, navigate to your attendee profile and select “No” under “Do you consent to sharing your data?”
Attendees also agree to adhere to ASSP’s Code of Professional Conduct.
Substitutions and Cancellations
ASSP will grant full refunds to cancellation requests received by January 13 via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. After January 13, no refunds will be issued.