What You Will Learn:
• Operate a scientific calculator
• Perform SI and English conversions of mass, length and time
• Perform multi-step conversions (e.g., converting miles per hour to feet per second, pounds to micrograms)
• Perform number manipulation (e.g., exponents, scientific notation, significant digits, answer accuracy and rounding, and logarithms)
• Calculate area, circumference and volume
• Graph two-dimensional linear, exponential, trigonometric and logarithmic functions
• Understand algebraic laws, concepts and word problems
• Figure right angles, trigonometry functions and word problems
Length & Time
1 day, 8:00am-4:30pm CDT
Live Virtual Classroom
Langlois, Weigand, and Associates Inc.
By registering for our professional development events, you consent to the use and distribution of your image or voice in photographs, videos, audio and other electronic reproductions of our events and activities.
Attendees also agree to adhere to ASSP’s Code of Professional Conduct. ASSP reserves the right to remove attendees not behaving consistent with the Code of Conduct.
- We will grant full refunds to those who submit written requests within 10 business days of the start date of the course by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Learners who register but do not attend their course, or who attempt to cancel after the deadline, will not receive a refund.
- If learning resources such as standards or videos are included in the registration price of your course and you access those resources using your ASSP My Learning account prior to the course’s start date, you will be ineligible for a refund.
- We charge a $25 processing fee for substitutions.
- Submit substitutions in writing within 10 business days of the start date of the course by emailing email@example.com. If pricing for the new attendee changes the total cost of attending the event, we will charge or refund you the difference.
- We reserve the right to cancel any course at any time and to substitute faculty should unforeseen events occur.
- If, for any reason, we must cancel a course or event, liability is limited solely to the registration fees paid.
- We are not responsible for other expenses incurred, including travel and accommodation fees for in-person courses.
Please click here for the full education policies and procedures