Back to On Demand: 60 Minutes on 35 Microseconds: Impulse Noise from Weapons Fire
What You Will Learn
- Awareness of regulations and lack of regulations that address high peak impulse noise
- Awareness of limitations and obstacles to measure impulse noise accurately
- Awareness of current research on the effects and mitigation of impulse noise
- Understanding the common obstacles to mitigating hearing loss from impulse noise exposure
- How to select Hearing Protection Devices to attenuate an impulse noise environment
- Learn about the resources out there to help the Safety Professional and how the Safety Professional can contribute to reducing hearing loss from impulse noise exposure
Levels (Experience with Topic)
Applies to beginner, intermediate, advanced and executive levels.
Corey Bender, CSP, CIH
By registering for our professional development events, you consent to the use and distribution of your image or voice in photographs, videos, audio and other electronic reproductions of our events and activities.
Attendees also agree to adhere to ASSP’s Code of Professional Conduct. ASSP reserves the right to remove attendees not behaving consistent with the Code of Conduct.
No refunds may be granted for live webinars or on-demand videos after the training product has been accessed and completed.
Please click here for the full education policies and procedures.