Stay up to date on the latest trends in safety with Safety 2020: Virtual recorded concurrent sessions.
View and learn from 10 sessions covering a range of topics presented by industry experts. Each recording is up to 60 minutes in length, and now feature a conference presenter’s slides synched with video for an even more engaging experience.
- What Differentiates Safety Excellence From Basic Safety?
- Pushing Past Leading Indicators: Measuring Progress and Value
- Using Influence and Persuasion to Gain Commitment
- Getting a Seat in the C-Suite: What Every Safety Pro Should Know
- Humanistic Safety Support: Managing Behavior But Leading People
- Ethics, Compliance and Engagement: A Case Study
- NFPA 70E (2021 Edition): Overview of Proposed Revisions
- Selling Safety: Lessons From a Former Frontline Supervisor
- ISO 45001 Forum: Significant and Continued Impact on Safety
- An Introduction to the ANSI/ASSP Z490.2 Standard for Online OSH Training
Purchased sessions will be found in your My Learning account. Available for purchase through December 31, 2020