Back to ASSP GM-Z10.100-2019 Guidance and Implementation Manual for ANSI/ASSP Z10.0-2019 Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems (digital only)
Organizations implementing ISO 45001or a hybrid management system based on both Z10 and ISO 45001 will also find this manual helpful. While there are differences between the two standards, most of the core elements are very similar. Chapters on systems thinking, fatal and serious injury and illness prevention, the new view of safety, health issues, and measurement and metrics have universal application.
Table of Contents
1. What Is Systems Thinking?
2. Understanding the Workplace: The New View of Safety
3. Policy Statements (Section 5.1.2)
4. Roles and Responsibilities (Section 5.1.3)
5. Integration of Occupational Health (OH) into the OHSMS (Section 8.8)
6. Encouraging Worker Participation (Section 5.2)
7. Planning: Identification, Assessment, and Prioritization (Section 6)
8. Objectives/Implementation Plans (Section 6.3 and 6.4)
9. Risk Assessment (Section 8.3)
10. Fatal and Serious Injury and Illness (FSII) Prevention
11. Workplace Violence Prevention and Response Strategy
12. Hierarchy of Control (Section 8.4)
13. Design Review and Management of Change (MOC) (Section 8.5)
14. Procurement (Section 8.6)
15. Contractor Health and Safety (Section 8.7)
16. Incident Investigation (Section 9.2)
17. Metrics and Measurement (Section 9.1)
18. Audit (Section 9.3)
19. Management Review Process (Section 10)
20. Management System Standard Comparison
ASSP does not accept returns on standards, either digital or hardcopy versions. Please read the sales page of the specific standard of interest and review the scope and table of contents to ensure applicability to your needs. If your concerns are related to the quality of a standard, please contact ASSP Standards Development staff.