Back to On Demand: Understanding Human Error: Exploring Its Causes and Strategies for Prevention
What You WIll Learn
- Review the latest developments in error prevention and discuss cutting-edge technology to address the human factors that can cause errors.
- Understand why addressing human factors for error prevention is essential to survive in today’s competitive world.
- Discuss why some behavioral approaches are taking a back burner to error prevention.
- Develop practical self and team management skills and techniques to prevent errors.
- Apply strategies for error prevention citing examples from industry.
- Identify action steps for improvements in your workplace.
Applies to beginner, intermediate, advanced and executive levels.
Michael Topf, President and CEO, Topf Initiatives Starting Topf Initiatives in 1980, Michael has consulted, designed and conducted training courses in Executive Leadership, Management & Line Employee Development and other areas of Organizational Effectiveness. He pioneered a holistic, integrated methodology to assist all levels of employees in creating an organizational culture committed to Health, Safety and Environmental excellence thru developing safe attitudes, beliefs and behaviors to prevent errors, accidents, injuries, health and environmental incidents. Topf clients include Fortune 100, 500 and 1000 companies related to Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Food Processing and Production, Timber and Logging, Gas and Oil Exploration and Pipelines and many more. Michael has a BS in Biology and Chemistry, a MA in Applied Psychology and an MA in Theology and was a Medical Research Assistant, Hospital Administrator, and PA and NJ State Certified Counselor before starting Topf Initiatives.
On Demand Webinar.
By registering for our professional development events, you consent to the use and distribution of your image or voice in photographs, videos, audio and other electronic reproductions of our events and activities.
Attendees also agree to adhere to ASSP’s Code of Professional Conduct. ASSP reserves the right to remove attendees not behaving consistent with the Code of Conduct.
No refunds may be granted for live webinars or on-demand videos after the training product has been accessed and completed.
Please click here for the full education policies and procedures.