Back to On Demand: Virtual Symposium: Overview A10.21 Standard and A10.48 Criteria for Safety Practices with the Construction, Demolition, Modification and Maintenance
What You Will Learn
- Develop an understanding of the requirements in the ANSI/ASSP A10.21 Standard and how it is implemented
- Identify the hazards/challenges associated with demolition and construction of Wind turbines and facilitiesIdentify the hazards/challenges associated with demolition and construction of wind turbines and facilities and how A10.21 can assist in successfully meeting these challenges
- Develop an understanding of the requirements in the ANSI/ASSP A10.48 Standard and how it is implemented
- Identify the hazards/challenges associated with demolition and construction of communication towers and how A10.48 can assist in successfully meeting these challenges
- Explain how the A10.21 and A10.48 Standards are used by companies, organizations, governmental agencies, and in contracts and work agreements
Two 90-minute sessions
Levels (Experience with Topic)
Applies to beginner, intermediate, advanced and executive levels.
Chris Daniels for ANSI/ASSP A10.21
Chris is the Director of Safety for Mortenson's Wind Energy Operating Group. He started his career as a site safety professional in commercial construction where he implemented Mortenson's Zero Injury program on multiple large-scale hospital projects. In 2009 Chris joined the Wind Energy operating group, where he worked as a site safety engineer for multiple Wisconsin projects until 2012; when he moved into a support role for the operating group
Since 2012, Chris has provided support and guidance for over 60 Wind construction projects located throughout the United States. He continues to mentor the safety personnel within the Wind Energy Group, which consists of nearly 20 safety professionals. Chris blends safety programs with interactive engagement of craft team members to encourage a Zero Culture for Mortenson's Wind Projects.
Gordon Lyman for ANSI/ASSP A10.48
Gordon Lyman has over 50 years of experience in all phases of the telecom industry; from rigging and installation worldwide to management and ownership. For the past 20 years he has focused his efforts specifically on creating safety training and writing industry standards
He is currently CEO of eSystem Training Solutions. In addition to his duties at eSystem Training Solutions, Gordon is a past member of the NATE/OSHA Relations Committee, the chairman of the completed ANSI TIA 1019-A-2011 Telecommunications Construction Standard along with working with the TIA 322 standard to keep the two standards running in parallel.
Gordon also works with industrial standards groups including OSHA, ANSI, CSA, NATE, and TIA to develop new regulations and standards for the telecom industry. At the 2014 NATE convention Gordon was honored with the first "Distinguished Service Award" for an individual who had the most effect on industry change.
On demand webinar.
By registering for our professional development events, you consent to the use and distribution of your image or voice in photographs, videos, audio and other electronic reproductions of our events and activities.
Attendees also agree to adhere to ASSP’s Code of Professional Conduct. ASSP reserves the right to remove attendees not behaving consistent with the Code of Conduct.
No refunds may be granted for live webinars or on-demand videos after the training product has been accessed and completed.
Please click here for the full education policies and procedures.