What You Will Learn
- Reactive coaching module: Discuss how to use existing technology efficiently to create a safe driving workforce and reduce negligent liability
- Proactive training module: Concentrate on how to hold drivers accountable to avoid the most common and serious auto incidents
- Claims management module: Discuss how hiring, training, coaching and claims reviews come together to create a long-lasting safety culture
- Hiring and retention module: Review interview techniques, motor vehicle records requirements, experience and age, as well as retention efforts such as initial training
- Discuss practical ideas for how to get buy-in from upper management to help prevent auto incidents and reduce liability
Length & Time
1 day - 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM EST
Levels (Experience with Topic)
Intermediate: 5-10 years
In Person Classroom
Registration and attendance at, or participation in, ASSP professional development, constitutes an agreement by the registrant to ASSP’s use and distribution of the attendee’s image or voice in photographs, videotapes, electronic reproductions, and audio tapes of such events and activities.
To attend this course, you agree to follow all local and ASSP event safety protocols in place at the time of the event. You also voluntarily accept the inherent risk of exposure to communicable diseases and agree to not hold ASSP or its representatives liable for any illness related to that risk. You will be notified of any changes to this policy.
Attendees also agree to adhere to ASSP’s Code of Professional Conduct. ASSP reserves the right to remove attendees not behaving consistent with the Code of Conduct.
- We will grant full refunds to those who submit written requests within 10 business days of the start date of the course by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Learners who register but do not attend their course, or who attempt to cancel after the deadline, will not receive a refund.
- If learning resources such as standards or videos are included in the registration price of your course and you access those resources using your ASSP My Learning account prior to the course’s start date, you will be ineligible for a refund.
- We charge a $25 processing fee for substitutions.
- Submit substitutions in writing within 10 business days of the start date of the course by emailing email@example.com. If pricing for the new attendee changes the total cost of attending the event, we will charge or refund you the difference.
- We reserve the right to cancel any course at any time and to substitute faculty should unforeseen events occur.
- If, for any reason, we must cancel a course or event, liability is limited solely to the registration fees paid.
- We are not responsible for other expenses incurred, including travel and accommodation fees for in-person courses.
Please click here for the full education policies and procedures