What You Will Learn
- Apply traditional lagging indicators, such as incident rates and lost-time incident rates
- Select leading indicators and apply them to improve culture and management accountability for safety
- Explain the types of metrics being used to measure safety performance
- Measure losses beyond direct costs
- Understand the financial impact of key metrics
Length & Time
1 day - 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM CDT
Levels (Experience with Topic)
Intermediate: 5-10 years
In Person Classroom
C. Gary Lopez, M.S., CSP, FASSP
Registration and attendance at, or participation in, ASSP professional development, constitutes an agreement by the registrant to ASSP’s use and distribution of the attendee’s image or voice in photographs, videotapes, electronic reproductions, and audio tapes of such events and activities.
Attendees also agree to adhere to ASSP’s Code of Professional Conduct. ASSP reserves the right to remove attendees not behaving consistent with the Code of Conduct.
Substitutions and Cancellations
Need to substitute one person for another? Please submit substitutions by May 30, 2023 to firstname.lastname@example.org. If pricing has changed, you will be charged or refunded the difference. After May 30, 2023 a $75 substitution fee will apply.
ASSP will grant full refunds to cancellation requests received by May 23, 2023, via email to CustomerService@assp.org. We will assess the following cancellation fees to cancellations received via email between May 24-30, 2023: Conference $200; Pre and/or post conference courses $150/course. Cancellations requested after May 30, 2023 will forfeit refunds in their entirety.