What You Will Learn
- Review the role of prevention through design in the risk assessment/ management process
- Develop deeper understanding of various tools for PTD interventions and product design
- Assess the PTD hierarchy of risk treatment
- Practice applying PTD methods and concepts to real-world examples
- Discuss effective ways to align safety and health interventions with business goals and objectives
- Develop a PTD implementation plan
Length & Time
2 day - 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM CST
Levels (Experience with Topic)
Intermediate: 5-10 years
In Person Classroom
Georgi Popov, Ph.D., CSP, ARM, SMS, QEP
Registration and attendance at, or participation in, ASSP professional development, constitutes an agreement by the registrant to ASSP’s use and distribution of the attendee’s image or voice in photographs, videotapes, electronic reproductions, and audio tapes of such events and activities.
Attendees also agree to adhere to ASSP’s Code of Professional Conduct. ASSP reserves the right to remove attendees not behaving consistent with the Code of Conduct.
Substitutions and Cancellations
Need to substitute one person for another? Please submit substitutions by May 30, 2023 to firstname.lastname@example.org. If pricing has changed, you will be charged or refunded the difference. After May 30, 2023 a $75 substitution fee will apply.
ASSP will grant full refunds to cancellation requests received by May 23, 2023, via email to CustomerService@assp.org. We will assess the following cancellation fees to cancellations received via email between May 24-30, 2023: Conference $200; Pre and/or post conference courses $150/course. Cancellations requested after May 30, 2023 will forfeit refunds in their entirety.