What You Will Learn
- Apply the principles of leadership, participating in strategic thinking and planning to lead organizational safety
- Determine the occupational safety and health (OSH) model that would most benefit your organization
- Demonstrate the unique traits of successful leaders to inspire and influence workers to improve safety performance
- Develop a stronger connection to your executive, middle and line leaders
- Integrate new concepts in OSH management and leadership into your organization
Length & Time
2 day - 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM CDT
Levels (Experience with Topic)
Advanced: 10+ years
In Person Classroom
Joel N. Tietjens, CSP, CSHM, FASSP
Registration and attendance at, or participation in, ASSP professional development, constitutes an agreement by the registrant to ASSP’s use and distribution of the attendee’s image or voice in photographs, videotapes, electronic reproductions, and audio tapes of such events and activities.
Attendees also agree to adhere to ASSP’s Code of Professional Conduct. ASSP reserves the right to remove attendees not behaving consistent with the Code of Conduct.
Substitutions and Cancellations
Need to substitute one person for another? Please submit substitutions by May 30, 2023 to firstname.lastname@example.org. If pricing has changed, you will be charged or refunded the difference. After May 30, 2023 a $75 substitution fee will apply.
ASSP will grant full refunds to cancellation requests received by May 23, 2023, via email to CustomerService@assp.org. We will assess the following cancellation fees to cancellations received via email between May 24-30, 2023: Conference $200; Pre and/or post conference courses $150/course. Cancellations requested after May 30, 2023 will forfeit refunds in their entirety.