What You Will Learn
- Develop a safety management system to support your organization’s strategic and business goals
- Effectively assess and measure your organization’s safety performance
- Discuss the influence of corporate culture and develop skills to effect changes that help your organization embrace OSH efforts
- Justify where the safety function is best positioned within your organization’s corporate structure
- Apply leadership, negotiation and communication skills to positively influence corporate safety management system
- Analyze key initiatives for creating high-impact safety performance
- Define and discuss best practices for safety performance enhancement
- Analyze appropriate adjustments to the safety effort in response to corporate mergers, downsizing, rightsizing and reorganizing
Length & Time
3 day - 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM CST
Levels (Experience with Topic)
Intermediate: 5-10 years
In Person Classroom
Samuel J. Gualardo, FASSP, CSP
Registration and attendance at, or participation in, ASSP professional development, constitutes an agreement by the registrant to ASSP’s use and distribution of the attendee’s image or voice in photographs, videotapes, electronic reproductions, and audio tapes of such events and activities.
Attendees also agree to adhere to ASSP’s Code of Professional Conduct. ASSP reserves the right to remove attendees not behaving consistent with the Code of Conduct.
Substitutions and Cancellations
Need to substitute one person for another? Please submit substitutions by May 30, 2023 to firstname.lastname@example.org. If pricing has changed, you will be charged or refunded the difference. After May 30, 2023 a $75 substitution fee will apply.
ASSP will grant full refunds to cancellation requests received by May 23, 2023, via email to CustomerService@assp.org. We will assess the following cancellation fees to cancellations received via email between May 24-30, 2023: Conference $200; Pre and/or post conference courses $150/course. Cancellations requested after May 30, 2023 will forfeit refunds in their entirety.