What You Will Learn
- Review how to effectively conduct a risk assessment
- Create a written return-to-work plan
- Assess facilities and physical assets
- Identify entry requirements
- Prepare your team to return
- Examine importance of social distancing and proper hygiene
- Review cleaning, deep cleaning and related considerations
Length & Time
3 HOURS - 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM CST
Levels (Experience with Topic)
Beginner: 0-4 years
Our Live Virtual Classroom provides all the benefits of face-to-face instruction without the travel time. If you have a computer with a camera, audio and internet access, you’re ready to learn wherever you are at exactly the same time as other attendees. Instructors can see you and you can see them. Plus, you can ask questions and engage with other virtual learners in real time.
Tim Fisher, CSP, CHMM, CPEA, ARM, FASSP
Tim Fisher is director of standards and technical services for ASSP. A member of the Society’s staff since 1995, Fisher oversees ASSP’s standards-development activities. During his ASSP career, Tim also served as manager of governmental affairs and relations. Prior to joining ASSP, Tim was facilities and operations manager in the insurance industry, and also served in the U.S. Air Force. A professional member of ASSP, Fisher holds an M.S. in Industrial Management, Safety and Industrial Hygiene, from Northern Illinois University, an M.A. in Public Administration from University of Illinois-Chicago and a B.A. in Management from the University of Maryland, University College.
Registration and attendance at, or participation in, ASSP professional development, constitutes an agreement by the registrant to ASSP’s use and distribution of the attendee’s image or voice in photographs, videotapes, electronic reproductions, and audio tapes of such events and activities.
Attendees also agree to adhere to ASSP’s Code of Professional Conduct. ASSP reserves the right to remove attendees not behaving consistent with the Code of Conduct.
- We will grant full refunds to those who submit written requests within 10 business days of the start date of the course by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Learners who register but do not attend their course, or who attempt to cancel after the deadline, will not receive a refund.
- If learning resources such as standards or videos are included in the registration price of your course and you access those resources using your ASSP My Learning account prior to the course’s start date, you will be ineligible for a refund.
- We charge a $25 processing fee for substitutions.
- Submit substitutions in writing within 10 business days of the start date of the course by emailing email@example.com. If pricing for the new attendee changes the total cost of attending the event, we will charge or refund you the difference.
- We reserve the right to cancel any course at any time and to substitute faculty should unforeseen events occur.
- If, for any reason, we must cancel a course or event, liability is limited solely to the registration fees paid.
- We are not responsible for other expenses incurred, including travel and accommodation fees for in-person courses.
Please click here for the full education policies and procedures