What You Will Learn
• Apply traditional lagging indicators, such as incident rates and lost-time incident rates, in a manner that fits with your organization’s business plans
• Select leading indicators that will be useful in preventing loss and apply such indicators to help build a safety culture and measure management accountability for safety
• Expand the types of metrics being used to measure safety performance
• Measure losses beyond direct costs
• Convert measurement of loss into financial terms
Length & Time
1 day - 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM CDT
Levels (Experience with Topic)
Intermediate: 5-10 years
In Person Classroom
C. Gary Lopez, M.S., CSP, FASSP
Registration and attendance at, or participation in, ASSP professional development, constitutes an agreement by the registrant to ASSP’s use and distribution of the attendee’s image or voice in photographs, videotapes, electronic reproductions, and audio tapes of such events and activities.
Attendees also agree to adhere to ASSP’s Code of Professional Conduct. ASSP reserves the right to remove attendees not behaving consistent with the Code of Conduct.
Substitutions and Cancellations
Need to substitute one person for another? Please submit substitutions by June 20, 2022 to firstname.lastname@example.org. If pricing has changed, you will be charged or refunded the difference. After June 20, 2022, a $50 substitution fee will apply.
ASSP will grant full refunds to cancellation requests received by June 14, 2022, via email to CustomerService@assp.org . We will assess the following cancellation fees to cancellations received via email between June 15-20, 2022: Conference $200; Pre-conference courses $150/course. Cancellations requested after June 20, 2022 will forfeit refunds in their entirety.