What You Will Learn
- Investigate how the National Emphasis Program can impact facility maintenance operations
- Recognize new challenges for facility operations at this stage in the COVID-19 pandemic
- Recognize how to troubleshoot building systems to protect occupants
- Identify how the new ASTM F3502-21 Standard Specification for Barrier Face Coverings can impact facility operations
- Explain the importance of job safety analysis and PPE assessments on facility operations
- Review new respiratory protection and fit testing requirements
Length & Time
1/2 day - 8:00 AM to 12 PM CST
Levels (Experience with Topic)
Intermediate: 5-10 years
Live Virtual Classroom
Dennis A Terpin, Ph.D., OHST
Registration and attendance at, or participation in, ASSP professional development, constitutes an agreement by the registrant to ASSP’s use and distribution of the attendee’s image or voice in photographs, videotapes, electronic reproductions, and audio tapes of such events and activities.
Attendees also agree to adhere to ASSP’s Code of Professional Conduct. ASSP reserves the right to remove attendees not behaving consistent with the Code of Conduct.
- We will grant full refunds to those who submit written requests within 10 business days of the start date of the course by emailing email@example.com.
- Learners who register but do not attend their course, or who attempt to cancel after the deadline, will not receive a refund.
- If learning resources such as standards or videos are included in the registration price of your course and you access those resources using your ASSP My Learning account prior to the course’s start date, you will be ineligible for a refund.
- We charge a $25 processing fee for substitutions.
- Submit substitutions in writing within 10 business days of the start date of the course by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. If pricing for the new attendee changes the total cost of attending the event, we will charge or refund you the difference.
- We reserve the right to cancel any course at any time and to substitute faculty should unforeseen events occur.
- If, for any reason, we must cancel a course or event, liability is limited solely to the registration fees paid.
- We are not responsible for other expenses incurred, including travel and accommodation fees for in-person courses.
Please click here for the full education policies and procedures