What You Will Learn
• Apply the principles of leadership, participating in strategic thinking and planning to lead organizational safety
• Determine the occupational safety and health (OSH) model that would most benefit your organization
• Demonstrate the unique traits of successful leaders to inspire and influence workers to improve safety performance
• Develop a stronger connection to your executive, middle and line leaders
• Integrate new concepts in OSH management and leadership into your organization
Length & Time
2 day - 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM CDT
Levels (Experience with Topic)
Advanced: 10+ years
Live Virtual Classroom
Joel N. Tietjens, CSP, CSHM, FASSP
Registration and attendance at, or participation in, ASSP professional development, constitutes an agreement by the registrant to ASSP’s use and distribution of the attendee’s image or voice in photographs, videotapes, electronic reproductions, and audio tapes of such events and activities.
Attendees also agree to adhere to ASSP’s Code of Professional Conduct. ASSP reserves the right to remove attendees not behaving consistent with the Code of Conduct.
- We will grant full refunds to those who submit written requests within 10 business days of the start date of the course by emailing email@example.com.
- Learners who register but do not attend their course, or who attempt to cancel after the deadline, will not receive a refund.
- If learning resources such as standards or videos are included in the registration price of your course and you access those resources using your ASSP My Learning account prior to the course’s start date, you will be ineligible for a refund.
- We charge a $25 processing fee for substitutions.
- Submit substitutions in writing within 10 business days of the start date of the course by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. If pricing for the new attendee changes the total cost of attending the event, we will charge or refund you the difference.
- We reserve the right to cancel any course at any time and to substitute faculty should unforeseen events occur.
- If, for any reason, we must cancel a course or event, liability is limited solely to the registration fees paid.
- We are not responsible for other expenses incurred, including travel and accommodation fees for in-person courses.
Please click here for the full education policies and procedures