What You Will Learn
- Develop a safety management system to support your organization’s strategic and business goals
- Effectively assess and measure your organization’s safety performance
- Discuss the influence of corporate culture and develop skills to effect changes that help your organization embrace OSH efforts
- Justify where the safety function is best positioned within your organization’s corporate structure
- Apply leadership, negotiation and communication skills to positively influence corporate safety management system
- Analyze key initiatives for creating high-impact safety performance
- Define and discuss best practices for safety performance enhancement
- Analyze appropriate adjustments to the safety effort in response to corporate mergers, downsizing, rightsizing and reorganizing
Length & Time
3 day - 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM MST
Levels (Experience with Topic)
Intermediate: 5-10 years
Live Virtual Classroom
James Boretti, CSP
Registration and attendance at, or participation in, ASSP professional development, constitutes an agreement by the registrant to ASSP’s use and distribution of the attendee’s image or voice in photographs, videotapes, electronic reproductions, and audio tapes of such events and activities.
Attendees also agree to adhere to ASSP’s Code of Professional Conduct. ASSP reserves the right to remove attendees not behaving consistent with the Code of Conduct.
- We will grant full refunds to those who submit written requests within 10 business days of the start date of the course by emailing email@example.com.
- Learners who register but do not attend their course, or who attempt to cancel after the deadline, will not receive a refund.
- If learning resources such as standards or videos are included in the registration price of your course and you access those resources using your ASSP My Learning account prior to the course’s start date, you will be ineligible for a refund.
- We charge a $25 processing fee for substitutions.
- Submit substitutions in writing within 10 business days of the start date of the course by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. If pricing for the new attendee changes the total cost of attending the event, we will charge or refund you the difference.
- We reserve the right to cancel any course at any time and to substitute faculty should unforeseen events occur.
- If, for any reason, we must cancel a course or event, liability is limited solely to the registration fees paid.
- We are not responsible for other expenses incurred, including travel and accommodation fees for in-person courses.
Please click here for the full education policies and procedures