What You Will Learn
- Use tools to develop an OHSMS internal auditing program
- Plan and complete internal OHSMS audits.
- Assess and improve your organization’s OHSMS based on ISO 45001.
Levels (Experience with Topic)
Intermediate: 5-10 years
Online-Instructor-Led: As a virtual learner, you’ll receive all the benefits of face-to-face instruction, eliminate travel cost and time, while learning in a structured way whether at work, at home or at another convenient location. To participate fully, you will need a computer with audio/video capability and a reliable internet connection.
During this four-week online course, you will connect with your peers in group discussions, participate in interactive learning activities, review instructional videos and complete assignments.
Each week, your instructor will conduct a two-hour online meeting after office hours. These meetings are designed to facilitate group work, share expert knowledge, answer questions, provide feedback and offer active learning support.
Standard (s) included: ANSI/ASSP/ISO 45001-2018 Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems - Requirements with Guidance for Use (digital only)
Kenneth A. Clayman, SMS
Mr. Clayman is part of the core leadership for the U.S. Technical Advisory Group (US TAG) to Technical Committee (TC) 283 for development and release of the ISO 45001s international standard. He is also the U.S. delegate to ISO/CASCO Joint Working Group 48, for ISO 17021-10 regarding auditing OHSMS’s and competence of OHSMS auditors. Mr. Clayman is a certified auditor for ISO 9001 and 14001 (QMS and EMS). He is also a qualified OHSAS 18001 (OHSMS) auditor and has applied all four standards (ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001 and OHSAS18001) for development, implementation and improvement of quality, environmental and health and safety management for his clients.
By registering for our professional development events, you consent to the use and distribution of your image or voice in photographs, videos, audio and other electronic reproductions of our events and activities.
Attendees also agree to adhere to ASSP’s Code of Professional Conduct. ASSP reserves the right to remove attendees not behaving consistent with the Code of Conduct.
- We will grant full refunds to those who submit written requests within 10 business days of the start date of the course by emailing email@example.com.
- Learners who register but do not attend their course, or who attempt to cancel after the deadline, will not receive a refund.
- If learning resources such as standards or videos are included in the registration price of your course and you access those resources using your ASSP My Learning account prior to the course’s start date, you will be ineligible for a refund.
- We charge a $25 processing fee for substitutions.
- Submit substitutions in writing within 10 business days of the start date of the course by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. If pricing for the new attendee changes the total cost of attending the event, we will charge or refund you the difference.
- We reserve the right to cancel any course at any time and to substitute faculty should unforeseen events occur.
- If, for any reason, we must cancel a course or event, liability is limited solely to the registration fees paid.
- We are not responsible for other expenses incurred, including travel and accommodation fees for in-person courses.
Please click here for the full education policies and procedures