Industry consensus standards help you go above and beyond compliance to utilize and implement the latest best practices in safety and health. Developed by industry leaders, consensus standards keep you on the leading edge of the latest techniques for addressing hazards and creating safer workplaces. The ASSP Standards virtual event will discuss the latest developments for several industry consensus standards and what they mean for safety professionals.
Attend 7 concurrent sessions on topics including:
- ANSI/ASSP Z10 and safety management
- ISO 45001
- Fall protection and restraint
- NFPA 70E
- Machine safeguarding
- 7 Concurrent Sessions featuring live Q&A with the speaker
- A digital copy of ASSP A10.0 – 2019, The Construction and Demolition Operations Compendium of Standards
- A digital copy of ANSI/ASSP Z359.1 – 2016, The Fall Protection Code
- A digital copy of ASSP GM – Z10.101 – 2019 Guidance Manual: Keep Your People Safe in Smaller Organizations
- Earn up to .7 CEUs
- Virtual expo access & networking
- 30-day access to all recorded education sessions
- 20% off all ASSP gear
By participating in this event, you agree to ASSP sharing your full contact information with exhibitors and sponsors. To opt-out, visit the event platform, navigate to your attendee profile and select “No” under “Do you consent to sharing your data?”
Attendees also agree to adhere to ASSP’s Code of Professional Conduct.
Substitutions and Cancellations
ASSP will grant full refunds to cancellation requests received by January 13 via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. After January 13, no refunds will be issued.