Your SafetyFOCUS experience will give you more than essential continuing education units (CEUs) and technical resources. You’ll also gain the human connections you need to make a difference through our fun and interactive virtual anchor day event. Participate in community roundtables, networking chats and more to make meaningful connections. Gather new ideas that will help you apply what you’ve learned and improve safety at your organization.
Top tracks include:
- Business skills and personal development
- Certification prep
- Fall protection
- Human and organizational performance
- Industrial hygiene/health
- Risk assessment and management
- Safety management systems
- Training and education
Visit safetyfocus.assp.org to learn more.
By registering for our professional development events, you consent to the use and distribution of your image or voice in photographs, videos, audio and other electronic reproductions of our events and activities. Attendees also agree to adhere to ASSP’s Code of Professional Conduct.. ASSP reserves the right to remove attendees whose behavior is not consistent with the Code of Conduct.
Substitutions and Cancellations
- We will grant full refunds to those who submit written requests within 10 business days of the start date of the course by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Learners who register but do not attend their course, or who attempt to cancel after the deadline, will not receive a refund
- If learning resources such as standards or videos are included in the registration price of your course and you access those resources using your ASSP My Learning account prior to the course’s start date, you will be ineligible for a refund.
- We charge a $25 processing fee for substitutions.
- Submit substitutions in writing within 10 business days of the start date of the course by emailing email@example.com. If pricing for the new attendee changes the total cost of attending the event, we will charge or refund you the difference.
- We reserve the right to cancel any course at any time and to substitute faculty should unforeseen events occur.
- If, for any reason, we must cancel a course or event, liability is limited solely to the registration fees paid.
- We are not responsible for other expenses incurred, including travel and accommodation fees for in-person courses.
Please click here for the full education policies and procedures