Being effective as an OSH Professional means taking the lead for safety and health across your entire organization and demonstrating its impact on every aspect of its operations. SafetyFOCUS: Business Skills and Leadership will teach you the skills you need to be a change agent for safety and health in your organization and show how OSH performance affects the bottom line.
Attend 12 concurrent sessions on topics including:
- Essential leadership skills to be effective in safety
- Getting a seat in the C-Suite
- Using influence and persuasion to gain commitment
- The role of the OSH Professional in workers’ compensation
- Using risk assessment and control to your advantage
- How adaptive OSH professionals influence decisions
- 12 Concurrent Sessions featuring live Q&A with the speaker
- 2 opening sessions
- Interactive COVID-19 Emergency Response Scenario – A real world simulation on what happens when things go awry
- Earn up to 1.6 CEUs
- Virtual expo access
- Virtual networking
- 30-day access to all recorded education sessions
- $100 off any online education in 2020
- 20% off all ASSP gear
- 10% off select Business Skills and Leadership publications
SafetyFOCUS: Business Skills and Leadership is part of ASSP’s virtual event series of focused education under our SafetyFOCUS brand. These events take a deep dive into concepts you can apply immediately on the job. Our broad offerings enable you to learn about topics most relevant to you and your organization.
By participating in this event, you agree to ASSP sharing your full contact information with exhibitors and sponsors. To opt-out, visit the event platform, navigate to your attendee profile and select “No” under “Do you consent to sharing your data?”
Attendees also agree to adhere to ASSP’s Code of Professional Conduct.
Substitutions and Cancellations
ASSP will grant full refunds to cancellation requests received by November 4th, 2020 via email to email@example.com. After November 4th, no refunds will be issued.