Risk management and assessment is central to the work that OSH Professionals do every day. Effective risk assessment and management helps reduce the probability of fatalities, injuries, and illnesses and keep workers safe. SafetyFOCUS: Risk Assessment and Management will get you up to speed on how you can apply the latest risk assessment/management best practices at your organization.
Attend 12 concurrent sessions on topics including:
- Risk assessment and management implementation
- Supply chain risk management
- OSH in the tech industry: a focus on enterprise risk and resilience
- Human resources and the safety/health/risk management relationship
- Mobile robot risk assessment
- 12 Concurrent Sessions featuring live Q&A with the speaker
- 2 opening sessions
- Earn up to 1.4 CEUs
- ASSP TR-31010-2020 Technical Report: Risk Management – Techniques for Safety Practitioners
- ASSP TR-A10.100-2018 Technical Report: Prevention through Design – A Life Cycle Approach to Safety and Health in the Construction Industry
- Virtual expo access
- Virtual networking
- 30-day access to all recorded education sessions
- $100 off any online education in 2020
- 20% off all ASSP gear
- 10% off select Risk Assessment and Management publications
SafetyFOCUS: Risk Assessment and Management is part of ASSP’s virtual event series of focused education under our SafetyFOCUS brand. These events take a deep dive into concepts you can apply immediately on the job. Our broad offerings enable you to learn about topics most relevant to you and your organization.
By participating in this event, you agree to ASSP sharing your full contact information with exhibitors and sponsors. To opt-out, visit the event platform, navigate to your attendee profile and select “No” under “Do you consent to sharing your data?”
Attendees also agree to adhere to ASSP’s Code of Professional Conduct.
Substitutions and Cancellations
ASSP will grant full refunds to cancellation requests received by October 6th, 2020 via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. After October 6th, no refunds will be issued.