What You Will Learn
• Identify the different instructional design methodologies and select one that best suits your learners and your content
• Utilize the ADDIE (analysis, design, development, implementation, evaluation) model to design an effective training course for adult learners
• Storyboard your content
• Create dynamic and visually appealing course materials
• Write effective learning objectives and develop a training course to best help learners meet these objectives
• Design assessments around learning objectives
• Discover instructional design and development tools
Delaney King and Cole Tait
By registering for our professional development events, you consent to the use and distribution of your image or voice in photographs, videos, audio and other electronic reproductions of our events and activities.
Attendees also agree to adhere to ASSP’s Code of Professional Conduct. ASSP reserves the right to remove attendees not behaving consistent with the Code of Conduct.
Full refunds will be granted to written requests received by January 30, 2020 via email to CustomerService@assp.org or fax to +1.847.768.3434. No shows or cancellations received on or after January 31, 2020 will not receive a refund. For ASSP courses for which learning resources such as standards or videos are made available, refunds cannot be granted after the material components have been accessed or downloaded from ASSP's My Learning. There is a $25 substitution fee for each new attendee who replaces another previously registered individual. Submit substitutions in writing by January 30, 2020, to email@example.com, or send a fax to +1 847-768-3434. If pricing for the new attendee changes the total cost of attending the event, we will charge or refund you the difference. If, for any reason, ASSP must cancel a course or event, liability is limited solely to the registration fees paid. ASSP is not responsible for other expenses incurred, including travel and accommodation fees. For more information regarding administrative policies, please contact ASSP's Customer Service team at +1.847.699.2929 or CustomerService@assp.org.