• Explain the different types of reactions that can occur when an incident happens
• Outline and describe the framework for running a successful group debriefing
• Analyze the pro/cons of a PISD and potential problems with group debriefings
• Identify when a PISD is appropriate to use
• Apply the knowledge to your work environment upon return to work
This course is appropriate for all OSH professionals.
Full refunds will be granted to written requests received by January 30, 2020 via email to CustomerService@assp.org or fax to +1.847.768.3434. No shows or cancellations received on or after January 31, 2020 will not receive a refund. For ASSP courses for which learning resources such as standards or videos are made available, refunds cannot be granted after the material components have been accessed or downloaded from ASSP's My Learning. There is a $25 substitution fee for each new attendee who replaces another previously registered individual. Submit substitutions in writing by January 30, 2020, to firstname.lastname@example.org, or send a fax to +1 847-768-3434. If pricing for the new attendee changes the total cost of attending the event, we will charge or refund you the difference. If, for any reason, ASSP must cancel a course or event, liability is limited solely to the registration fees paid. ASSP is not responsible for other expenses incurred, including travel and accommodation fees. For more information regarding administrative policies, please contact ASSP’s Customer Service team at +1.847.699.2929 or CustomerService@assp.org.