What You Will Learn
• Identify the various roles you play in your professional and personal life and how you may be perceived by others
• Identify key components that comprise brand identity
• Develop your own brand identity profile
• Align your outer presence (e.g., how you dress, write, speak) and inner presence (e.g., self-worth, confidence) with your brand identity
• Build a strategic and successful self-marketing campaign
Kathy Hart, Ed.D.
By registering for our professional development events, you consent to the use and distribution of your image or voice in photographs, videos, audio and other electronic reproductions of our events and activities.
Attendees also agree to adhere to ASSP’s Code of Professional Conduct. ASSP reserves the right to remove attendees not behaving consistent with the Code of Conduct.
Full refunds will be granted to written requests received by January 30, 2020 via email to CustomerService@assp.org or fax to +1.847.768.3434. No shows or cancellations received on or after January 31, 2020 will not receive a refund. If, for any reason, ASSP must cancel a course or event, liability is limited solely to the registration fees paid. ASSP is not responsible for other expenses incurred, including travel and accommodation fees. For more information regarding administrative policies, please contact ASSP’s Customer Service team at +1.847.699.2929 or CustomerService@assp.org.