• Create narrative-based content to use in future training courses
•Compare and contrast the benefits (and challenges) of using narrative over info-centric approaches
• Explain the typical structure and format of creative non-fiction as a scientific story form
• Demonstrate how to create a brief piece of narrative for a training course
• Develop your own presentations more effectively
• Describe the typical elements of effective narrative (stories)
This course is appropriate for all OSH professionals.
Jonathan T Klane, M.S., CSP, CIH, CHMM, CET
Full refunds will be granted to written requests received by January 30, 2020 via email to CustomerService@assp.org or fax to +1.847.768.3434. No shows or cancellations received on or after January 31, 2020 will not receive a refund. For ASSP courses for which learning resources such as standards or videos are made available, refunds cannot be granted after the material components have been accessed or downloaded from ASSP's My Learning. There is a $25 substitution fee for each new attendee who replaces another previously registered individual. Submit substitutions in writing by January 30, 2020, to firstname.lastname@example.org, or send a fax to +1 847-768-3434. If pricing for the new attendee changes the total cost of attending the event, we will charge or refund you the difference. If, for any reason, ASSP must cancel a course or event, liability is limited solely to the registration fees paid. ASSP is not responsible for other expenses incurred, including travel and accommodation fees. For more information regarding administrative policies, please contact ASSP’s Customer Service team at +1.847.699.2929 or CustomerService@assp.org.