• Evaluate your organization's commitment to risk and safety and determine why it is performing below expectations
• Assess the roles management and employees play in risk and safety performance in terms of their responsibility, authority and accountability
• Analyze how well the elements of the organization's system are achieving results
• Determine whether the incident reporting and investigation process is identifying real issues
• Evaluation the organization's survey/audit process and the results for management effectiveness
• Develop a plan to improve underperforming areas in the organization's risk and safety system
This course is appropriate for all OSH professionals.
Joel N Tietjens, CSP, CSHM
Full refunds will be granted to written requests received by January 30, 2020 via email to CustomerService@assp.org or fax to +1.847.768.3434. No shows or cancellations received on or after January 31, 2020 will not receive a refund. For ASSP courses for which learning resources such as standards or videos are made available, refunds cannot be granted after the material components have been accessed or downloaded from ASSP's My Learning. There is a $25 substitution fee for each new attendee who replaces another previously registered individual. Submit substitutions in writing by January 30, 2020, to firstname.lastname@example.org, or send a fax to +1 847-768-3434. If pricing for the new attendee changes the total cost of attending the event, we will charge or refund you the difference. If, for any reason, ASSP must cancel a course or event, liability is limited solely to the registration fees paid. ASSP is not responsible for other expenses incurred, including travel and accommodation fees. For more information regarding administrative policies, please contact ASSP's Customer Service team at +1.847.699.2929 or CustomerService@assp.org.