What You Will Learn
• Develop a safety management system to support your organization’s strategic and business goals
• Effectively assess and measure your organization’s safety performance
• Explore the influence of corporate culture and develop skills to effect changes that will make the organization more receptive to occupational safety and health efforts
• Analyze appropriate adjustments to the safety effort in response to corporate mergers, downsizing, rightsizing and reorganizing
• Accurately position the safety function within the corporate structure
• Discuss how to effectively conduct industry safety networking and benchmarking
• Practice effective business and negotiation skills needed for success in a corporate environment
• Evaluate and practice personal leadership skills for growth and development
• Analyze key initiatives for creating high-impact safety performance
• Define and discuss best practices for safety performance enhancement
Length & Time
3 days - 7:00AM to 3:30 PM CDT
Live Virtual Classroom
Sam Gualardo, CSP, FASSP
By registering for our professional development events, you consent to the use and distribution of your image or voice in photographs, videos, audio and other electronic reproductions of our events and activities.
Attendees also agree to adhere to ASSP’s Code of Professional Conduct. ASSP reserves the right to remove attendees not behaving consistent with the Code of Conduct.
We will grant full refunds to those who submit written requests within 10 business days of the start date of the course by emailing email@example.com.
Learners who register but do not attend their course, or who attempt to cancel after the deadline, will not receive a refund.
If learning resources such as standards or videos are included in the registration price of your course and you access those resources using your ASSP My Learning account prior to the course’s start date, you will be ineligible for a refund.
We charge a $25 processing fee for substitutions.
Submit substitutions in writing within 10 business days of the start date of the course by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. If pricing for the new attendee changes the total cost of attending the event, we will charge or refund you the difference.
We reserve the right to cancel any course at any time and to substitute faculty should unforeseen events occur.
If, for any reason, we must cancel a course or event, liability is limited solely to the registration fees paid.
We are not responsible for other expenses incurred, including travel and accommodation fees for in-person courses.
Please click here for the full education policies and procedures