What You Will Learn
• Develop a safety management system to support your organization’s strategic and business goals
• Effectively assess and measure your organization’s safety performance
• Explore the influence of corporate culture and develop skills to effect changes that will make the organization more receptive to occupational safety and health efforts
• Analyze appropriate adjustments to the safety effort in response to corporate mergers, downsizing, rightsizing and reorganizing
• Accurately position the safety function within the corporate structure
• Discuss how to effectively conduct industry safety networking and benchmarking
• Practice effective business and negotiation skills needed for success in a corporate environment
• Evaluate and practice personal leadership skills for growth and development
• Analyze key initiatives for creating high-impact safety performance
• Define and discuss best practices for safety performance enhancement
Sam Gualardo, CSP, FASSP
Registration and attendance at, or participation in, ASSP professional development, constitutes an agreement by the registrant to ASSP’s use and distribution of the attendee’s image or voice in photographs, videotapes, electronic reproductions, and audio tapes of such events and activities.
Attendees also agree to adhere to ASSP’s Code of Professional Conduct. ASSP reserves the right to remove attendees not behaving consistent with the Code of Conduct.
ASSP will grant full refunds to cancellation requests received by May 4 via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will assess the following fees to cancellations received via e-mail between May 5 and May 22: Conference $325; Pre/Post-Conference Courses $100/course. After May 22, no refunds will be issued. In addition, no refunds will be issued for any missed sessions or events (luncheons, etc.), including sessions or events missed due to travel delays or cancellations.