What You Will Learn
• Create a compelling story around developing and implementing an ISO-45001-compliant OHSMS
• Explain the importance and value of implementing an OHSMS following the ISO 45001 standard
• Define key terminology and guidelines related to the implementation of the ISO 45001 standard
• Navigate the ISO 45001 standard and its main sections
• Assess performance of your OHSMS, leveraging the success factors listed in the standard to continuously improve the process
• Translate knowledge gained into an actionable plan for initiating your own OHSMS development and implementation
Length & Time
3 days - 10:00 AM to 6:30 PM CDT
Live Virtual Classroom
Vic Toy, CSP, CIH
By registering for our professional development events, you consent to the use and distribution of your image or voice in photographs, videos, audio and other electronic reproductions of our events and activities.
Attendees also agree to adhere to ASSP’s Code of Professional Conduct. ASSP reserves the right to remove attendees not behaving consistent with the Code of Conduct.
We will grant full refunds to those who submit written requests within 10 business days of the start date of the course by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Learners who register but do not attend their course, or who attempt to cancel after the deadline, will not receive a refund.
If learning resources such as standards or videos are included in the registration price of your course and you access those resources using your ASSP My Learning account prior to the course’s start date, you will be ineligible for a refund.
We charge a $25 processing fee for substitutions.
Submit substitutions in writing within 10 business days of the start date of the course by emailing email@example.com. If pricing for the new attendee changes the total cost of attending the event, we will charge or refund you the difference.
We reserve the right to cancel any course at any time and to substitute faculty should unforeseen events occur.
If, for any reason, we must cancel a course or event, liability is limited solely to the registration fees paid.
We are not responsible for other expenses incurred, including travel and accommodation fees for in-person courses.
Please click here for the full education policies and procedures