What You Will Learn
• Create a compelling story around developing and implementing an ISO-45001-compliant OHSMS
• Explain the importance and value of implementing an OHSMS following the ISO 45001 standard
• Define key terminology and guidelines related to the implementation of the ISO 45001 standard
• Navigate the ISO 45001 standard and its main sections
• Assess performance of your OHSMS, leveraging the success factors listed in the standard to continuously improve the process
• Translate knowledge gained into an actionable plan for initiating your own OHSMS development and implementation
Vic Toy, CSP, CIH
Registration and attendance at, or participation in, ASSP professional development, constitutes an agreement by the registrant to ASSP’s use and distribution of the attendee’s image or voice in photographs, videotapes, electronic reproductions, and audio tapes of such events and activities.
Attendees also agree to adhere to ASSP’s Code of Professional Conduct. ASSP reserves the right to remove attendees not behaving consistent with the Code of Conduct.
ASSP will grant full refunds to cancellation requests received by May 4 via e-mail to email@example.com. We will assess the following fees to cancellations received via e-mail between May 5 and May 22: Conference $325; Pre/Post-Conference Courses $100/course. After May 22, no refunds will be issued. In addition, no refunds will be issued for any missed sessions or events (luncheons, etc.), including sessions or events missed due to travel delays or cancellations.