What You Will Learn
• Manage and administer a safety program
• Identify safety management systems, including ISO and ANSI standards
• Use hazard recognition, evaluation and control techniques
• Manage regulatory inspections
• Conduct training and orientation
• Communicate hazards (including the Globally Harmonized System)
• Conduct job-site inspections and audits
• Prepare a job hazard analysis/pre-job plan
• Investigate incidents
• Understand recordkeeping requirements
Steven Pereira, CSP
Registration and attendance at, or participation in, ASSP professional development, constitutes an agreement by the registrant to ASSP’s use and distribution of the attendee’s image or voice in photographs, videotapes, electronic reproductions, and audio tapes of such events and activities.
Attendees also agree to adhere to ASSP’s Code of Professional Conduct. ASSP reserves the right to remove attendees not behaving consistent with the Code of Conduct.
ASSP will grant full refunds to cancellation requests received by May 4 via e-mail to email@example.com. We will assess the following fees to cancellations received via e-mail between May 5 and May 22: Conference $325; Pre/Post-Conference Courses $100/course. After May 22, no refunds will be issued. In addition, no refunds will be issued for any missed sessions or events (luncheons, etc.), including sessions or events missed due to travel delays or cancellations.