What You Will Learn
• Recognize OSH hazards
• Measure, evaluate and control OSH hazards
• Identify keys to developing and conducting OSH training
• Recognize business principles, practices and metrics
• Review BCSP certification requirements and scoring procedures
• Prepare for testing
• Identify topic areas where additional preparation is needed
C David Langlois, CSP, FASSP
Registration and attendance at, or participation in, ASSP professional development, constitutes an agreement by the registrant to ASSP’s use and distribution of the attendee’s image or voice in photographs, videotapes, electronic reproductions, and audio tapes of such events and activities.
Attendees also agree to adhere to ASSP’s Code of Professional Conduct. ASSP reserves the right to remove attendees not behaving consistent with the Code of Conduct.
ASSP will grant full refunds to cancellation requests received by May 4 via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will assess the following fees to cancellations received via e-mail between May 5 and May 22: Conference $325; Pre/Post-Conference Courses $100/course. After May 22, no refunds will be issued. In addition, no refunds will be issued for any missed sessions or events (luncheons, etc.), including sessions or events missed due to travel delays or cancellations.