What You Will Learn
• Recognize OSH hazards
• Measure, evaluate and control OSH hazards
• Develop and conduct OSH training
• Recognize business principles, practices and metrics
• Understand BCSP certification requirements and scoring procedures
• Prepare for testing
• Identify topic areas where additional preparation is needed
Length & Time
3 days - 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM CDT
Live Virtual Classroom
Langlois Weigand & Associates Inc.
Registrants of an ASSP in-person classroom course or LearnEx online course who cancel within 10 working days of the start date will receive a tuition refund less a $100 fee. Registrants who do not cancel and do not attend the course will not receive a refund. For ASSP courses for which learning resources such as standards or videos are made available, refunds cannot be granted after the material components have been accessed or downloaded from ASSP Academy. ASSP charges a $25 processing fee for substitutions. ASSP reserves the right to cancel any course at any time and to substitute faculty should unforeseen events occur.