• Operate a scientific calculator
• Perform SI and English conversions of mass, length and time
• Perform multi-step conversions (e.g., converting miles per hour to feet per second, pounds to micrograms)
• Perform number manipulation (e.g., exponents, scientific notation, significant digits, answer accuracy and rounding, and logarithms)
• Calculate area, circumference and volume
• Graph two-dimensional linear, exponential, trigonometric and logarithmic functions
• Understand algebraic laws, concepts and word problems
• Figure right angles, trigonometry functions and word problems
This course is appropriate for all OSH professionals.
Instructor Led Course
Langlois, Weigand and Associates
Full refunds will be granted to written requests received within 10 business days of the start date via email to CustomerService@assp.orgor fax to +1.847.768.3434. No shows or cancellations received on or after the 10 business days will not receive a refund.
For ASSP courses for which learning resources such as standards or videos are made available, refunds cannot be granted after the material components have been accessed or downloaded from ASSP Academy.
There is a $25 substitution fee for each new attendee who replaces another previously registered individual. Submit substitutions in writing within 10 business days of the start date via email CustomerService@assp.org or fax to +1.847.768.3434. If pricing for the new attendee changes the total cost of attending the event, we will charge or refund you the difference.
If, for any reason, ASSP must cancel a course or event, liability is limited solely to the registration fees paid. ASSP is not responsible for other expenses incurred, including travel and accommodation fees. For more information regarding administrative policies, please contact ASSP’s Customer Service team at +1.847.699.2929 or CustomerService@assp.org.