• Develop a safety management system to support your organization’s strategic and business goals
• Effectively assess and measure your organization’s safety performance
• Explore the influence of corporate culture and be able to effect changes that will make the organization more receptive to OSH efforts
• Analyze appropriate adjustments to the safety effort in response to corporate mergers, downsizing, rightsizing and reorganizing
• Accurately position the safety function within the corporate structure
• Discuss how to effectively conduct industry safety networking and benchmarking
• Practice effective business and negotiation skills needed for success in a corporate environment
• Evaluate and practice personal leadership skills for growth and development
• Analyze key initiatives for creating high-impact safety performance
• Define and discuss best practices for safety performance enhancement
This course is appropriate for all OSH professionals.
Samuel J Gualardo, CSP
Registrants of an ASSP in-person classroom course or LearnEx online course who cancel within 10 working days of the start date will receive a tuition refund less a $100 fee. Registrants who do not cancel and do not attend the course will not receive a refund. For ASSP courses for which learning resources such as standards or videos are made available, refunds cannot be granted after the material components have been accessed or downloaded from ASSP Academy. ASSP charges a $25 processing fee for substitutions. ASSP reserves the right to cancel any course at any time and to substitute faculty should unforeseen events occur.