• Create a compelling story around developing and implementing an ISO 45001-compliant OHSMS
• Explain the importance and value of implementing an OHSMS following the ISO 45001 standard
• Define key terminology and guidelines related to the implementation of the ISO 45001 standard
• Navigate the ISO 45001 standard and its main sections
• Assess performance of your OHSMS, leveraging the success factors listed in the ISO 45001 standard to continuously improve the process
• Translate knowledge gained through the workshop into an actionable plan for initiating your own OHSMS development and implementation
This course is appropriate for all OSH professionals.
Kenneth A Clayman; Sharon Kemerer, COHN-S
Substitutions and Cancellations: Need to substitute one person for another? Please submit substitutions by April 29 to firstname.lastname@example.org. If pricing has changed, you will be charged or refunded the difference. After April 29, a $95 substitution fee will apply. ASSP will grant full refunds to cancellation requests received by April 20 via email to customer email@example.com. We will assess the following fees to cancellations received via email between April 21 and May 11: Conference $310; Pre/Post-Conference Courses $100/course. Cancellations requested after May 11 will forfeit refunds in their entirety. Refunds will not be issued for any missed sessions or events (luncheons, etc.), including sessions or events missed due to travel delays or cancellations.