• Shape your role as a manager of risk
• Select and use new metrics for risk management
• Define the concepts of risk and loss
• Apply a systems management approach to more effectively manage risk
• Create development cycles for business planning
This course is appropriate for all OSH professionals.
C. Gary Lopez, M.S., CSP
Substitutions and Cancellations: Need to substitute one person for another? Please submit substitutions by April 29 to email@example.com. If pricing has changed, you will be charged or refunded the difference. After April 29, a $95 substitution fee will apply. ASSP will grant full refunds to cancellation requests received by April 20 via email to customer firstname.lastname@example.org. We will assess the following fees to cancellations received via email between April 21 and May 11: Conference $310; Pre/Post-Conference Courses $100/course. Cancellations requested after May 11 will forfeit refunds in their entirety. Refunds will not be issued for any missed sessions or events (luncheons, etc.), including sessions or events missed due to travel delays or cancellations.