• Design, implement and manage a leading safety and health process
• Apply global best practices to identify and reduce safety risks
• Evaluate the impact of OSH risks
• Integrate safety and health processes into business functions
• Develop measurement systems to achieve optimal OSH performance
This course is appropriate for all OSH professionals.
Eldeen E Pozniak, CRSP, CMIOSH
Substitutions and Cancellations: Need to substitute one person for another? Please submit substitutions by April 29 to email@example.com. If pricing has changed, you will be charged or refunded the difference. After April 29, a $95 substitution fee will apply. ASSP will grant full refunds to cancellation requests received by April 20 via email to customer firstname.lastname@example.org. We will assess the following fees to cancellations received via email between April 21 and May 11: Conference $310; Pre/Post-Conference Courses $100/course. Cancellations requested after May 11 will forfeit refunds in their entirety. Refunds will not be issued for any missed sessions or events (luncheons, etc.), including sessions or events missed due to travel delays or cancellations.