• Use proven techniques to establish accountability for safety efforts
• Identify the elements of a safety management system, and gain strategies for implementing them
• Write effective policy statements and performance standards to help the management team execute its safety responsibilities
• Promote safety to various levels in the organization
• Understand the moral, financial and legal responsibilities of today’s safety professional
• Create strategies to control workers’ compensation costs
• Budget for a safety management effort
This course is appropriate for all OSH professionals.
Joel N Tietjens, CSP, CSHM
Substitutions and Cancellations: Need to substitute one person for another? Please submit substitutions by April 29 to firstname.lastname@example.org. If pricing has changed, you will be charged or refunded the difference. After April 29, a $95 substitution fee will apply. ASSP will grant full refunds to cancellation requests received by April 20 via email to customer email@example.com. We will assess the following fees to cancellations received via email between April 21 and May 11: Conference $310; Pre/Post-Conference Courses $100/course. Cancellations requested after May 11 will forfeit refunds in their entirety. Refunds will not be issued for any missed sessions or events (luncheons, etc.), including sessions or events missed due to travel delays or cancellations.