• Establish guidelines and requirements for a managed fall protection program
• Eliminate or establish controls for fall hazards
• Develop a fall protection system use and rescue procedure
• Demonstrate the tasks necessary to manage an incident investigation
• Evaluate the effectiveness of a managed fall protection program
This course is appropriate for all OSH professionals.
Thomas Kramer, P.E., CSP
Substitutions and Cancellations: Need to substitute one person for another? Please submit substitutions by April 29 to firstname.lastname@example.org. If pricing has changed, you will be charged or refunded the difference. After April 29, a $95 substitution fee will apply. ASSP will grant full refunds to cancellation requests received by April 20 via email to customer email@example.com. We will assess the following fees to cancellations received via email between April 21 and May 11: Conference $310; Pre/Post-Conference Courses $100/course. Cancellations requested after May 11 will forfeit refunds in their entirety. Refunds will not be issued for any missed sessions or events (luncheons, etc.), including sessions or events missed due to travel delays or cancellations.