• Apply new-view concepts--a systems thinking approach to safety and health
• Recognize employees as a source of safety resilience
• Implement processes to learn from failures and successes to improve operational and organization performance
• Use systems thinking to maximize effectiveness when establishing and implementing a management system
• Integrate ANSI/ASSP Z10 standard elements with other systems such as ISO 9001, 14000 and 45001, OSHA’s Voluntary Protection Programs and OSHA’s Process Safety Management standard
• Align the standard with an organization’s efforts for sustainable growth and social responsibility
This course is appropriate for all OSH professionals.
James Howe, CSP
Registrants of an ASSP in-person classroom course or LearnEx online course who cancel within 10 working days of the start date will receive a tuition refund less a $100 fee. Registrants who do not cancel and do not attend the course will not receive a refund. For ASSP courses for which learning resources such as standards or videos are made available, refunds cannot be granted after the material components have been accessed or downloaded from ASSP Academy. ASSP charges a $25 processing fee for substitutions. ASSP reserves the right to cancel any course at any time and to substitute faculty should unforeseen events occur.