- Define appropriate PTD terminology
- Assess PTD standard fundamentals
- Identify various tools to implement PTD interventions and product design
- Utilize PTD tools for new process design
- Effectively implement risk assessment techniques, evaluate risk prioritization concepts and develop risk reduction case studies
- Align safety and health interventions with business goals and objectives
- Develop PTD implementation model
Asynchronous Fully Online. LearnEx is our platform for delivering formal education programs to you entirely online. It allows for the same level of skill-building and engagement you expect in face-to-face training, without having to travel to a formal classroom. Take advantage of online interactive video lectures, virtual discussions, interactive games and scenario-based/real-world assessments to advance your understanding of safety and drive results at your organization.
Standard (s) included: ANSI/ASSP Z3590.3-2011 (R2016) Prevention through Design Guidelines for Addressing Occupational Hazards and Risks in Design and Redesign Processes
Dr. Georgi Popov
Registrants of an ASSP in-person classroom course or LearnEx online course who cancel within 10 working days of the start date will receive a tuition refund less a $100 fee. Registrants who do not cancel and do not attend the course will not receive a refund. For ASSP courses for which learning resources such as standards or videos are made available, refunds cannot be granted after the material components have been accessed or downloaded from ASSP Academy. ASSP charges a $25 processing fee for substitutions. ASSP reserves the right to cancel any course at any time and to substitute faculty should unforeseen events occur.