• Establish guidelines and requirements for a managed fall protection program
• Eliminate or establish controls for fall hazards
• Develop a fall protection system use and rescue procedure
• Demonstrate the tasks necessary to manage an incident investigation
• Evaluate the effectiveness of a managed fall protection program
This course is appropriate for all OSH professionals.
Thomas Kramer, P.E., CSP
Registrants of an ASSP in-person classroom course or LearnEx online course who cancel within 10 working days of the start date will receive a tuition refund less a $100 fee. Registrants who do not cancel and do not attend the course will not receive a refund. For ASSP courses for which learning resources such as standards or videos are made available, refunds cannot be granted after the material components have been accessed or downloaded from ASSP Academy. ASSP charges a $25 processing fee for substitutions. ASSP reserves the right to cancel any course at any time and to substitute faculty should unforeseen events occur.