• Create a compelling story around developing and implementing an ISO 45001-compliant OHSMS
• Explain the importance and value of implementing an OHSMS following the ISO 45001 standard
• Define key terminology and guidelines related to the implementation of the ISO 45001 standard
• Navigate the ISO 45001 standard and its main sections
• Assess performance of your OHSMS, leveraging the success factors listed in the ISO 45001 standard to continuously improve the process
• Translate knowledge gained through the workshop into an actionable plan for initiating your own OHSMS development and implementation
This course is appropriate for all OSH professionals.
Victor M. Toy, CSP, CIH
Registrants of an ASSP in-person classroom course or LearnEx online course who cancel within 10 working days of the start date will receive a tuition refund less a $100 fee. Registrants who do not cancel and do not attend the course will not receive a refund. For ASSP courses for which learning resources such as standards or videos are made available, refunds cannot be granted after the material components have been accessed or downloaded from ASSP Academy. ASSP charges a $25 processing fee for substitutions. ASSP reserves the right to cancel any course at any time and to substitute faculty should unforeseen events occur.