• Operate a scientific calculator
• Perform SI and English conversions of mass, length and time
• Perform multi-step conversions (e.g., converting miles per hour to feet per second, pounds to micrograms)
• Perform number manipulation (e.g., exponents, scientific notation, significant digits, answer accuracy and rounding, and logarithms)
• Calculate the area, circumference and volume of rectangles, triangles, circles, trapezoids, cubes and cylinders
• Graph two-dimensional linear, exponential, trigonometric and logarithmic functions
• Understand algebraic laws, concepts and word problems
• Figure right angles, trigonometry functions and word problems
This course is appropriate for all OSH professionals.
Langlois Weigand & Associates Inc.
Registrants of an ASSP in-person classroom course or LearnEx online course who cancel within 10 working days of the start date will receive a tuition refund less a $100 fee. Registrants who do not cancel and do not attend the course will not receive a refund. For ASSP courses for which learning resources such as standards or videos are made available, refunds cannot be granted after the material components have been accessed or downloaded from ASSP Academy. ASSP charges a $25 processing fee for substitutions. ASSP reserves the right to cancel any course at any time and to substitute faculty should unforeseen events occur.