• Use various hazard identification, risk assessment, risk management and ERM tools
• Utilize risk management tools for existing operations and process improvements
• Identify operational value factors used to support business decisions
• Evaluate OSH project improvements and opportunities to incorporate safety into the business decision making process
• Evaluate risk prioritization concepts and identify risk reduction opportunities to effectively manage risk
• Align OSH interventions with business goals and objectives for effective integration into ERM
• Use an applications program to bring OSH hazards identification into ERM process
This course is appropriate for all OSH professionals.
Georgi Popov, Ph.D., QEP
Registrants of an ASSP in-person classroom course or LearnEx online course who cancel within 10 working days of the start date will receive a tuition refund less a $100 fee. Registrants who do not cancel and do not attend the course will not receive a refund. For ASSP courses for which learning resources such as standards or videos are made available, refunds cannot be granted after the material components have been accessed or downloaded from ASSP Academy. ASSP charges a $25 processing fee for substitutions. ASSP reserves the right to cancel any course at any time and to substitute faculty should unforeseen events occur.