• Use proven techniques to establish accountability for safety efforts
• Identify the elements of a safety management system, and gain strategies for implementing them
• Write effective policy statements and performance standards to help the management team execute its safety responsibilities
• Promote safety to various levels in the organization
• Understand the moral, financial and legal responsibilities of today’s safety professional
• Create strategies to control workers’ compensation costs
• Budget for a safety management effort
This course is appropriate for all OSH professionals.
James "Skipper" Kendrick, CSP
Registrants of an ASSP in-person classroom course or LearnEx online course who cancel within 10 working days of the start date will receive a tuition refund less a $100 fee. Registrants who do not cancel and do not attend the course will not receive a refund. For ASSP courses for which learning resources such as standards or videos are made available, refunds cannot be granted after the material components have been accessed or downloaded from ASSP Academy. ASSP charges a $25 processing fee for substitutions. ASSP reserves the right to cancel any course at any time and to substitute faculty should unforeseen events occur.